10 How Can I's?

#10) How can I point my finger at you, when I have 3 pointing back at me; blinded by self, obviously?





#9) How can I put you in the hot seat, and scream your sins, when I've done much wrong; over and over again?

#8) How can I call you that name, slandering you, when inwardly my heart convicts me of the same things too?

#7) How can I be hard on others, when I was shown much grace; don't show me the mirror, because all I see is disgrace?

#6) How can I laugh at your weakness, and shout your flaws, when I'm naked, not knowing it; standing without draws?

#5) How can I say I love you and mean it, but dishonor your name; when my heart deceives me, who is the blame?

#4) How can I be loved so perfectly, after all I've done; If loving was a sport, you'll rank #1!

#3) How can I speak of perfection, when my heart is black, purge me with hyssop, and I'll give it right back?

#2) How can I do this the right way, without hypocrisy, I'm tired of the double heart, and people mocking me?


#1) How can I be yours whole heartedly, without any games, I want to sport your ring, and carry your name?

Comments

Popular Posts