Thank You Grace

 Grace,  allows creativity to flow, something only a few hearts will truly ever know...
Grace is like fresh cold water, in a dessert land- God holding us up with His very hand...

Mercy, the container Grace is held in- indescribable, though it's felt with deep awe, and reverence...

Grace is amazing, one song writer said, like making love in the rain, in a rose petal bed...

Grace how sweet, and rich to the taste, found me when I dipped off, at that secluded place...
Grace like a mother 21/01, don't cross that line, taboo, start all over, and run...

Grace is like and uncle 30/05, could failed me, had every right, but keep me alive...
Grace is like and lover of Shakespeare 32/15, only a few really get it- Do you know what I mean?

Grace is like a brother 30/80- advanced beyond years, but looks like a baby...

Grace is like my sister 3700- we fought, insane? but still I'm loving it...

Grace is like my boyfriend 2000- Do you agree? Gentle, and kind enough, to make love to me...

Grace is like my real Love 3300- A giant, and the #1 contender- protector, provider, and my only defender...

Comments

Popular Posts