Life's Blows


What do you do- When, life has hit you with some bricks,

and you want to throw them back, but your blood is pouring thick?



What do you do- When, that thief has robbed you of your time,
hiding his intention, my business, never mind

What do you do- When, you're surrounded by the enemy,
and you take a deeper look, and see there's an enemy, in-a-me

What do you do- When, the gun is loaded-and pointed at your head,
When he says bow to me, stop screaming, or you're freakin dead

What I will do- Is, fight to the very end- If you think that you can cower me life- Then you better think again.

What I will do- Is get back up, make a plan, and take that freaking gun, right out of your hand
Note to self
What I will do- Is show you how this is done, I've been here before- remember, you didn't kill then,  can't now- I've already won.



What I will not do- Is, never, ever, bow to you-are you freakin crazy- Your perspective must be twisted, or you been smoking that haze, I see.

 What I am- Is a Thoroughbred, a Warrior, and as bold as a Lion- Relentless, Esta loca, What? I'm fighting til I'm dying!

Comments

Popular Posts